Followers

Friday, 27 May 2011

Baby Girl!

No!!! Not me!!  But my daughter's friend!  My daughter asked me to make her a baby girl card so this is what I came up with, along with a matching envelope made from a template found here


Here is the tiny envelope to go with the card.  It was really quick and easy to make!


 Supplies:
  • Stamps - PTI Background Basics Sheet Music, Baby Button bits
  • CS - SU Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette
  • Ink - SU Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Tim Holtz Antique Linen
  • Paper - PTI Text Style 2008 Bitty Dot basics (Pink)
  • Extras - SU Pretty in Pink Marker, Pink Button, Nestabilities label dies, Cotton candy Divine twine (from here)
Thought for today - Babies are such a joy to a family.  They are truly a blessing from the Lord, and not always appreciated as such.  My own 'baby' girl is now all grown up and married and I just don't know where the years have gone.  One minute she is in the kitchen feeding her own baby 'minnie mouse' and the next she has her own home and husband to look after.  We need to use the years wisely for the Lord regarding our children as they are growing up.  The Bible says that we need to train up a child in the ways of the Lord and when he/she is old they will not depart from it.  I am truly thankful that both of my children and my son-in-law have all professed salvation in Christ and that is the most important thing to any Christian father and mother.
Talk to your child about the Lord and His goodness day by day.  Be there for them with wise advice from the Scriptures when they are going through difficult times.  Let them see that you are following the Saviour each day of your life and then this should make it easy for them to follow your example.  Help them to seek God's will for their lives and, most of all, PRAY for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!