Followers

Thursday, 30 June 2011

Always and forever

This is just a quick post of a card I did for a couple getting married soon.  I like the Clean and Simple (CAS) look.


Supplies:
  • Stamps - Waltzingmouse Say it Loud; Hero Arts clings
  • Cardstock - Very vanilla
  • Ink - SU Crumb Cake; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen
  • Extra - Martha Stewart scallop edge punch
I also made this card for this challenge on Less is More using the following sketch -



Supplies:
  • Stamps - Waltzingmouse Stamps Say it Loud & Gingham & Co.; Hero Arts Sparkle clear
  • CS - SU Crumb Cake & Pink Pirouette
  • Ink - SU Chocolate Chip
  • Extra - Pretty in Pink Marker, 1" and 1 3/8" circle punches 

9 comments:

  1. Hello Karen, thanks for stopping by my blog, I am glad you did, your cards are gorgeous! these are beautiful CAS cards, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 gorgeous cards, love the pink and brown...not sure if it is a problem with blogger but the 'templates by tenille' badge is covering your heading and some of your writing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen

    What a super pretty and cute card - love it.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super LIM card, I love the colour combo, so gentle!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB card Karen
    super colours, love it!
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you make me one of the wedding ones please for next week? :)Looking forward to tomorrow and Saturday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Karen, great colour combo too :)
    Jenny X

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card for the LIM challenge! Love it!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice colours and a very nice card. I like it!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!