Followers

Monday, 13 June 2011

One Layer Challenge

Edited to add:  I completely agree with the two comments about the 'bean' corners!!  I had already started to add them when I thought 'NO! this isn't working!' and the more I look at it now the more scundered I am with it!!!  Thanks for being so honest, girls.  I can take it!!!!

This is a one layer only challenge from the 'Less is More' blog.  You have to use a frame and to take all the hard work out of it, I used this little forgotten-about stamp from My Favorite Things.  It was very quick and easy to do.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - My Favorite Things
  • Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa; SU Close to Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink
  • Copic Markers
  • Extras - Cropadile Corner Rounder

5 comments:

  1. I just wrote a comment and then lost it because the word verification window popped up. If you could remove this option, we would be really grateful.... with around 300 comments to write each week it adds considerably to the time it takes us to write them.

    This is a really sweet card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the image
    I think it would be better without the corner adornments
    if you don't mind me saying
    Thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card but I think I agree with Mandi about the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (-: So COOL! I, on the other hand LOVE the beans corners!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!