Followers

Friday, 17 June 2011

PPA Challenge 98

This is a card I made for my first ever Pals Paper Arts Challenge found here.  Following a sketch makes card making so much easier.  This is the first card in ages that I have felt really happy with.
I used the beautiful October Afternoon 'Thrift Shoppe' papers; they make colour coordinating so easy!
My friend's daughter is getting married in July and this card is our acceptance reply!  I thought the colours were just so reminiscent of summer (even if the weather doesn't agree!).


Supplies:
  • Stamps - SU Elegant Thank you
  • CS - Basic Ivory, SU Real Red
  • Ink - SU Real Red, Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress ink
  • Paper - October Afternoon Thrift Shoppe
  • Extras - PTI Butterfly dies, Nestabilities square large scallop, Ivory flat-backed pearls

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Glad you joined in! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! I love what you did with the sketch. That paper is gorgeous and everything coordinates so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!!! Love everything about your card. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!