Followers

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

WMS Challenge 51

I have really taken to using sketches to help me this past while.  This sketch is from Waltzingmouse Stamps (a company based in Northern Ireland and well worth taking a loooong look at!).  Claire's stamps are clear and amazingly detailed and at the minute one of my favourites ever!  I love the way she interchanges her use of fonts in the sentiments...beautiful!
This week's challenge from WMS is to use the sketch below:

I love these sketches as they really give me the kick-start I need to get my imagination going!  Here is what I came up with:

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Waltzingmouse Stamps 'Frame It'
  • Ink - SU Chocolate Chip
  • Paper - Prima Marketing 'Paisley Road'
  • Extras - Martha Stewart Border punch, SU Designer Buttons 'Brights Collection', Divine twine, PTI die

8 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors! Love the sweet tag and the BUTTONS! And that sentiment from Claire is one of the best ones, always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card - super tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous!!!! I love the buttons!!! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love the tag and buttons. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Karen! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card! I love the tag with the buttons and the dotty background! Thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!