- Stamps - Belles and Whistles Girl Praying; PTI Just the Ticket; SU Always in my Thoughts
- Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa; Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink; SU Rich Razzleberry
- CS - SU Crumb Cake (aka Kraft), Whisper White
- Paper - My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky
- Extras - PTI Ticket die, Flower dies; SU Scallop border punch; Martha Stewart border doily punch; Nestabilities small circle die; Kaiserkraft Turquoise pearls; Felt (30% wool)
Thursday, 7 July 2011
Flowers and pearls
Good morning! Today's card is for a couple of challenges - Belles and Whistles and A Passion for Papertrey. For the Belles and Whistles challenge we have to use flowers and pearls and, of course, an Elizabeth Bell image. For the Passion for Papertrey challenge we have to incorporate a border and, of course, a PTI product. Although there is a lot more work has gone into this card (compared with my usual preference of clean and simple), I much prefer it. More scope to be creative and colourful! I still haven't mastered the Copic colouring techniques, especially for hair and other shading, but I'll get there! So here is my take on it!