I liked the challenge over on A Passion for Papertrey so much that I thought I'd make another card incorporating a border because I really wanted to use this gorgeous paper Happy Go Lucky from My Mind's Eye.
- Stamps - PTI Tea for Two and Tea for Two Additions
- CS - SU Crumb Cake (Kraft)
- Ink - SU Night of Navy; Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Paper - My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky
- Extras - PTI Large Scallop Border die, Teacup die, Tea for Two Collection die, Mat stack #2 die