Followers

Friday, 1 July 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge

Hello!  It's my daughter's 23rd birthday today and I made her a card using the sketch from the Sugar Bowl Challenge.  Unfortunately, my colouring skills are not very good, in fact, pretty poor, I'd say but hopefully with more practice I'll improve a bit!  I feel a bit embarassed even putting this card on public display when I know there are so many more super talented colourers out there!  But everybody has to start somewhere!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Sugar Nellie Manga girl; PTI Make a Wish
  • CS - SU Whisper White, Old Olive
  • Paper - First Edition Spring Feast
  • Ink - SU Old Olive, Memento London Fog
  • Extras - Corner Rounder, Martha Stewart Frond punch, Papermania Pink Brads, PTI Flower dies, Felt, Copic Markers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, so please I came across your blog!! I am a Christian too and just love when I find another Christian on blogland. Love your card - I have been creating a card for this challenge too and hope to enter it sometime today. Looking forward very much to following you blog. Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    This is a beautiful card and definitely worth showing on your blog, never feel embarassed! We do all start somewhere and I feel that I have learnt so much over the past year since I started a blog, and I also think my colouring has improved so much with the practice.
    Thank you for entering the Sugar Bowl Challenge and good luck.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!