Followers

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Waltzingmouse challenge



Today's card is a really simple one, that took about 10 minutes to finish.  The card itself is 4" x 4" square(one of my favourite sizes).  I like square cards as I think there is more room to work on.  This one uses the following Waltzingmouse Challenge sketch:

I made two of these cards - one for my mum and one for my daughter.  We were out shopping all day Friday and Saturday and it was a lovely bonding time for me and I really enjoyed being with them.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - WMS Teeny Trees, Gingham and Co and Join Us
  • CS - SU So Saffron
  • Ink - SU So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
  • Extra - Chocolate Chip Marker (to hand draw the stitched lines)

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love the stitching and gingham with the leaves :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, simple but beautiful card and with such a lovely sentiment. Hope you are well. Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love Teeny Trees and Gingham & Co. paired up like that. I love the sentiment you chose, such a thoughtful and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!