Followers

Saturday, 27 August 2011

How exciting!

Wow!  I got word today that I have won a prize for participating in the Clear Dollar Stamps Blog Hop!

 This is a Stamp Company based in USA that I have only recently found out about.  They sell all kinds of beautiful stamps, but the main reason I love them is that a lot of them are based on verses from the Bible.  The added bonus is that the shipping prices are VERY reasonable so why not check them out here?  These stamps are of a very impressive quality too. 
Today, I needed to make a card for a friend who had some surgery yesterday so I decided to try and combine a colour challenge from Colour Throwdown and a sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches.  I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the result.

For the Colour Throwdown, we had to use Perfect Plum, So Saffron and Crumb Cake (SU), a lovely combination and I combined those colours with this sketch:
 
The stamps are Teeny Trees from Waltzingmouse Stamps and I also used Text It from Papertrey Ink as the background on the So Saffron.
 
Have a lovely weekend! 



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at ICS
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaunis kortti!
    Kiitos kun osallistuit ICS-haasteeseen
    Onnea arvontaan
    Kaikkea hyvää sinulle sinne <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little card! I must get more of the Stampin Up! cardstock colors. This is really rich and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!