Followers

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Laughter is music for your heart to dance to

Edited to add:  Ooops! It would help if I put in the card I made!!

This little card was made for the challenge found over at The Paper Players.  It is quite simple and will help give you the kick start you need to get creative!

I have adapted mine slightly, but hope it is still acceptable.  Background paper is, once again, October Afternoon's 'Fly a Kite' which I really like.  Ric rac was made using Papertrey Ink's large ric rac die and the stamp is from PTI too.  The scalloped rectangle is a PTI die too and I just used a small circle punch to cut out the three shapes from the same background paper.  It was all placed onto Crumb Cake (SU) cardstock. 


Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the patterns of paper you used and how you punched the circles! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous paper and card. I love how you punched out the images from the paper for your central focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! Really love the brown and white polka dot rick rack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool interpretation of the sketch!! Love how you used the circles! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I love this card and your blog too! The DSP and the cute little circles are adorable. Love the rick rack ribon too. Such a fabulous creation! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE! I love the "feel" of this card, so country vintage. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I love the country feel of it too---and the sentiment is so sweet! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! I love the paper you used and the ric rac trim really sets it off nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!