Followers

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Manhatten wedding

No, unfortunately, I'm not going to a wedding in the USA!  This is a card I made for a couple of challenges - CAS-ual Fridays (incorporate some embossing) and Cute Card Thursday (theme - weddings).
It is clean, simple and easy to make.  I used the SU Manhatten Flower embossing folder and simply stamped the sentiment (PTI - Wishing you...) in Pretty in Pink (SU) which is also the base card colour.  I think the pink writing may be slightly too light to see but it'll hopefully be OK.  Then I sponged around the edges using Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Distressing Ink.

Thanks for looking!  (I had to post this second post today because the challenge is over tomorrow and I won't have time to do it then).

5 comments:

  1. This is a very a beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO stunning! Simple is BEST. Your card just says that! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful embossed image and that hint of pink at the edge looks stunning :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!