Hello! Today I have a card to show you that I made for a combination of three challenges:
- Clean and Simple Stamping (who have joined forces with...)
- CAS-ual Fridays (using the sketch below)
- Stampin Sisters in Christ (we have to have some music on our card to signify singing praises to God)
It has been quite a while since I have actually been pleased with my cards but I am pleased with this one. It is for a special lady (sorry, mum, I've spoiled your surprise!! but it looks better in real life!).
- CS - SU Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette
- Ink - SU Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip; Tim Holtz Distress Inks Antique Linen