Followers

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Shades of Sunshine Thank you

I needed a quick card today for someone who did something kind for me.  I have used the challenge from Paperlane using a Molly Blooms stamp which is to use Shades of Sunshine.  Hope it spreads some sunshine your way!

As well as the Molly Blooms stamp, I used papers from October Afternoon's 'Fly a Kite'.  The Thank You stamp is from Papertrey Ink and it was coloured in using Copic Markers.  I finished it off by inking around the edges with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distressing Ink.

3 comments:

  1. Simple but lovely!!!!
    hugs Caz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, thank you for joining us on th challenge
    klare
    :O)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly Blooms and PTI! The sentiment fits perfectly! Lovely colours too! Thanks for coming to play with us this month! Kerry :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!