Followers

Monday, 29 August 2011

Sticker, Still and Sew Special!

Today I have a few cards for you, quite similar but for different challenges.
My first one is for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, which is to use a sticker, something I hardly ever do as I prefer to stamp.  But I had a look at some stickers I bought when I first started cardmaking and I found this cute sticker from Me and My Big Ideas.  I thought it matched my paper (My Mind's Eye) perfectly.

This was a really quick and easy card to make!

Then at the same time, I made this one for the Clearly I Stamp Challenge #34, which was pretty simple - use Scripture on your card.  As you know by now, I'm a Christian and Scripture is important to me so I was able to use my lovely new Clear Dollar Stamps for this one.  Same paper with a few stamped flowers and the Scripture verse.



Then this card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is to use dies. 

I love these gorgeous papers from October Afternoon and thought they would be just right for this card.  The stamps and die are My Favorite Things which I bought here and here.  The saying for this card is "I'm not biased...(and on the inside) You're Sew Special", perfect for that person in your life who means 'sew' much to you!  Go ahead, tell them how special they are...people need to know they are loved!

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous trio of cards Karen...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Beautiful cards, and of course I LOVE the scripture one. I'm a true CASer, so it really appeases to me. Thanks so much for playing along in the CIC :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scripture card. Love how it is stamped in purple and you have some of the flowers under the verse. Just a sweet simple beautiful card.

    Thanks for adding a scripture to your card for the Clearly Inspired Challenge #34. Hope to see you Friday when the new challenge will be posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute sticker and you've really let it shine in your CAS layout. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards! Love the sticker element on the first one, that is one sweet sticker :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you played with us last month at Clearly Inspired Challenge. Come check out CIC35 I think it will make your day!
    www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!