Followers

Friday, 30 September 2011

Stella and Rose papers

I have a couple of cards for a couple of challenges and I'm hoping I have them in on time!  I had to take the photos at night and not in natural light so they may not show up the best!
This one is for The Colour Combo and also for the Waltzingmouse Challenge using this sketch -
WMS-66
I didn't have the exact colours (Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade and Chocolate Chip) but this is the closest I could get.

The gorgeous papers are Stella and Rose 'Gertie' from My Mind's Eye and the sweet sentiment is Waltzingmouse Stamps set 'Blessed by You'.

I also managed to make this card for a girl in work whose birthday it is soon.  It's for the Paper Players Challenge here.


I really enjoyed making this card from the above sketch - great ideas!  Again I used Stella & Rose papers, this time 'Mabel'.  Number and butterfly dies, and the sentiment, are from My Favorite Things, bought here. I love cotton lace and this one is from The Ribbon Girl.
Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! This paper is so fun! I love the layered butterfly and the lace! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are pretty! I am sure your friends will appreciate them! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feminine look of these papers. The lace was a perfect addition. Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!