Followers

Monday, 10 October 2011

Papertake challenge

This is a quick post to show you a card I did for the popular Papertake Challenge which closes soon. We can use whatever we want for this card with the option of using a punch, so here's my card.

Once again, I have used my ever faithful My Mind's Eye papers!  The stamps are from Clear Dollar Stamps (love these) and the little felt butterflies were die cut from a MFT die.
Have to go now, but I'll be back soon with my Thought for the Week.

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the little butterflies fluttering about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen

    I missed this one making an appearance. How lovely!!

    Gorgeous papers, and colour combo.

    So many lovely details.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I love the flourish and the black lacy circle, and the sentiment is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I love the flourish and butterfly at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, I love your blog it is so pretty and your cards and projects are lovely. Can't wait to share our journey together in 2012. I'm looking for your email address and can't find it! C x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!