Followers

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Baby and get well

Here are a few cards I made out of necessity this past week, hope you like them!

I love using lace on my cards as it makes them look more feminine, I think.

This card was made for a friend who had a little baby girl last week, called Eve.  How cute!

I got the idea for this card from one of my Christmas presents - this book.  It's a fabulous book, with lots of ideas for cards and how to get the best from your colouring.  This particular card involves embossing in white and then colouring...it gives a soft and pretty effect.


1 comment:

  1. Each of these has such special touches. The ribbon is so feminine, love the twine and charm and the sentiment on the third is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!