Followers

Friday, 20 January 2012

Three Saturday challenges

I have three cards to share this week and I'm only getting to post now because I have hardly seen daylight this week and had to take these at my mum's house today.

First up is this one for the Challenge at Less is More (one layer card with a bird theme).  Very clean and simple and so quick and easy to do.

Secondly, is this one for this challenge at Sketch Saturday.

Sorry the sentiment is a bit difficult to see; I used Pretty in Pink ink and it's quite light.

And thirdly, I am entering this one in this challenge here at Quixotic Paperie.



I'm just noticing the little bird in the centre of the brad! Isn't it cute?

Hope you have a good weekend and God bless!

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet cards! My FAV is the middle one with the heart . . . the lace and scallop border are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty LIM card!
    It's a sweet bird.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen

    Three beautiful makes.

    I love the middle one very much and the way the lace is mirrored with your punch.

    Gorgeous colours too.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LIM card, love the rounded corners
    Thanks very much, sorry I'm late
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are so beautiful Karen! The first uses white space so well, the second is soft and feminine and the third is a fab CAS take on my sketch!

    hank you for joining in with the Quixotic Inspiration challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful cards, Karen, I love the colour combination! thank you for joining us at Quixotic Inspirations!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three gorgeous card!! Love the take on our sketch!

    Thanks for joining us over at Quixotic for our 'Sketch Challenge' this month.

    xo Lou Mac ~ QP Designer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!