Followers

Friday, 3 February 2012

Running late!

Hi!  I couldn't get these cards photographed because of the poor light recently, so I just managed to get them photographed just now in time for the two Challenges tomorrow.

First up is for the weekly Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge -



Secondly is this really simple card for the Challenge at Less is More -


As I've said before, I love using lace on my cards and here I have added the tiniest of self-adhesive pearls to coordinate with the inked 'Hello'.

I'll be back soon with Thought for the Week!  I have to go and dust first!!!

9 comments:

  1. SOOO sweet! I love the safety pin paper you made, just adorable in these colors. PERFECT sentiment to match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Karen.
    The lace looks SO elegant... a lovely card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Karen this is soooooo sweet!!!! What a beautiful baby card!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baby card with the safety pin image! I particularly like the subtle shadow on the sentiment! Your LIM card is elegantly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! LOVE the touch of lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe a simple touch of lace can be so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better late than never! I love all the pins and the little circles you used in your topper, thanks for playing along with the MM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't seen a card with just lace and bling, wouldn't have believed how effective it could be, a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love them both. The simplicity of the second is just so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!