Followers

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

WMS Sketch 88

Today I have a few cards I have made recently and first up is this little card for the WMS Sketch Challenge 88.  Here is the sketch:

WMS Sketches_MS font_separate

and here is my card:

I also made another couple of 3" x 3" cards -



This next card was made for a friend who will be retiring from work soon



And this little card was made for another friend who is moving into another post temporarily but away from my office


I have been looking for a picture editor that I really like and have actually found I can get some great results from using Powerpoint, yay!!
Just going to the Prayer Meeting now so will be back later with a Thought for the Week.

10 comments:

  1. these are all adorable..so springy....have a great week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such pretty cards Karen - lovely papers and of course, lovely Waltzingmouse Stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy with your super sweet creations, Karen! Love the eggs with that adorable patterned paper. Your retirement card has such pretty colors and the big bloom on top goes with the little stamped garden perfectly! That plaid patterned paper you used on a few of the cards is so lovely and just says SPRING! SO glad you could join the WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty colors and papers on all of your creations today! love the Easter cards - thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful cards, you have been busy! I love the bit of hand stitching you did on the first card, and the printed paper. Lovely colors on all of the great cards you made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic collection of cards Karen.

    I love the retirement card very much!!!

    Thanks for the reminder. Must get my Easter cards done!!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Karen, what a fab set of cards! I love the fresh gorgeous makes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely bunch of cards! The stitching is fab
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are wonderful! So cheery! My favorite is the retirement one. Love the background:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All adorable!!! Happy, happy cards you made -- and loads of them too :) Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!