Followers

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Bright and sunny Spring Day!

What a lovely day it is today!  Bright, sunny (although not so warm) and fresh!  In the midst of life there is always someone who is suffering, whether through disappointment, illness or loss.  I have a good friend who has recently found out that she has breast cancer and she is recovering from surgery.  She is a Christian and that makes all the difference.  The Bible doesn't say that we will go through life without trouble but what it does say is that when we are going through the trouble, the Lord will be with us every step of the way, helping us and giving us the strength we need.  When I went to visit her in hospital the other day, she knows she is in the Lord's hands and peace just emanated from her.  The Lord has promised never to leave us, in the good times or in the bad.

So, here is the card I made for her, using My Favourite Things stamps.  I am also putting it in to this Challenge at Stamp School, which is to use Pinks, Greens and White.  I used the papers to piece the clothes on the images.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Thank you for visiting my blog today!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, hope your friend is better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous paper piecing with the colors!! Thanks so much for joining in the Stamp School color challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. You coloring is fantastic, and I love the use of your layered die cuts! Thanks for playing along at Stamp School!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win over at Stamp School!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your card won our challenge at Stamp School this month!! Email me with your address and I'll get your prize package sent out!

    Lisa
    Stamp School

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!