Followers

Monday, 30 April 2012

Paper Players Challenge #93

Well, hello everybody and welcome to my new followersI am so pleased to have you join me!
Today, I have a little frame that I made for my daughter's friend who is getting married in May.  We took it to her on Saturday and she just loved it!
For this challenge at Paper Players we have to choose one line of three items and I choose flowers, dry embossing (my choice) and Designer Paper.
These frames are so quick and easy to decorate.  It is just a basic wooden frame, covered with paper and embellishments.


My daughter's friend said she will put a photo of her and her new husband in the frame - it also matches the colour scheme in her living room!

Thought for the Week.

Psalm 11.

In verse 4, we read that the Lord is watching from Heaven all the goings on upon earth.  He sees you when you are sad and lonely, or in pain or struggling with a loss.  He sees when someone is giving you a hard time; He sees when you feel like giving up.
If you are feeling like a vulnerable or fragile Christian today, take heart - the Lord sees it all and, more than that, He cares about you.  Leave yourself in the safety of His care; ask Him to help you be gentle and patient; ask Him to increase your faith.

God bless you this week!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift! I just love the colors and the heart is really perfect for a Wedding frame!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Players this week!!

    Hugs
    Shirley April GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a pretty frame you have created. So special. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful frame.....so pretty with the heart, flowers & banner! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a pretty frame, just perfect for their wedding pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful frame! Love the heart and pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you decorated this frame! the papers and flowers are just lovely! what a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!