Followers

Monday, 9 April 2012

Twice in one day!

Wow!  Here I am with my second post of the day which is very unusual for me as I rarely have time to post once a month now!  But I'm off work this week and have a bit more time on my hands.

I was checking my little birthday calendar and discovered that one of my good friends has a birthday tomorrow and I'd forgotten.  So I had to rush in and make a card for her which I did using the sketch for this week at WMS.  Here is the sketch:

WMSC92

...and here is my card:


I love these papers from My Mind's Eye.  They all coordinate so well and take the hard work out of matching up.
Thanks for looking!


9 comments:

  1. What a perfect take on the sketch -so sweet and beautiful! thank you so much for playing!
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and springy! I was just saying on Maureen's blog that I have acquired quite a few My Mind's Eye 6x6 packs lately, and you are so right...they make matching up patterns on cards a breeze! LOVE your colors and the lovely scallops under your little pennants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Karen! Lovely colours! Delightful spring card. BTW LOVE your background on your blog. So cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card. So sweet and pretty! Love fron Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely b'day card for your friend Karen! love the papers and sentiment banner! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MME - My fave paper! Beautiful spring card. The banners just scream PARTY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Karen - I think I've got all those MME papers too! Love your scalloped edges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! This is just too cute. Love the colours, and your banner looks lovely! Thank you for joining us with a Waltzingmouse Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! The scalloped border around the card is such a great detail to go with the banners! So glad you've joined us this week at Waltzingmouse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!