Followers

Monday, 11 June 2012

No.1 Dad!

Hi all!  Hope the weather is good wherever you are today!
Today's card is one I have just made for my children to give to their Dad for Father's Day which here in the UK will be this Sunday.  I have no fears that he will accidentally stumble upon my blog so I can post it now but just in case he did, I'd like him to know that we think the world of him!  I could go on and on about what a wonderful husband he is but he's also an exceptional father who always puts his family first.  He shows us consistent love and care and he is wiser than anyone else I know.  In fact, I can honestly say that he is just amazing!  (I think he'd be OK with all this being public knowledge!!!).
The images are from Tim Holtz and the sentiments are from WMS.
I am entering this into the challenge at Papertake Weekly, where anything goes with the option of Father's Day.

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Karen, and so perfect for Fathers Day and for your husband who sounds pretty perfect too...mines a good 'un too :)

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my Tilda card...I did buy another Tilda so maybe one day she'll get her place on a card too!

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!