Followers

Thursday, 14 June 2012

We will miss you

This is my second post for today, simply because I needed to make a card for a friend and I might as well enter it into a challenge while I'm at it!  This is for a lovely lady who is leaving a certain post in her work and we'll probably not see as much of her so I wanted to let her know she'll be missed.
The little girl image is another By Lori Designs - my first crack at using a digi stamp.  It was a lot easier than I thought!
I'm entering this into the WMS Sketch Challenge which ends tomorrow (hence the rush!).


WMSC101


Thanks for looking and thank you to all those who have recently left me some lovely comments - these are always appreciated!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! Your sweet girl is sure to bring a smile. So thoughtful of you to make this for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring on your little girl image. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sweet! I just love that image with those papers...perfect coloring, TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Karen! She's such a doll! And I adore your color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card!
    Love the colors and the beautiful button blooms!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very sweet! love the image and pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, Karen! Love the bright colors with the flowers and the button!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card and I'm sure will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen

    Such a sweet card and I love your colour combo.

    I am sure your friend will appreciate how lovely it is and the effort you have put into creating it.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!