Followers

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Wedding card

Hello friends!  This evening I have a card to show you that I made for my daughter's friend who is getting married next week.



This is the inside of the card along with the bookmark.

I used my favourite lovely papers from MME and also some vellum paper for the little envelope on the front of the card.  I wanted the bride to be able to use the bookmark so I didn't want to permanently attach it to the card.  The tag is a new smaller version of the original tag by Tim Holtz and it is perfect to add to cards.  These MME papers are great because with the designs already on the paper there is very little to do but cut and stick!
I stamped the sentiment on the inside using WMS stamps.  By the way, WMS are bringing out new stamps soon, a mini size, so look out for those here.  There are some sneak peeks being shown at the minute.  The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely, Karen. The papers are so pretty and what a lovely idea to have a bookmark inside. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! This is absolutely beautiful! It's so soft and elegant, and you did an amazing job bringing it all together. The challenge at Word Art Wednesday invites you to link it up and share with us. We'd be so blessed to have you join us!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    P.S. I have blog candy!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!