Followers

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

With a flourish!

Today's card I have for you is for the Challenge at Less is More and this week it is a One-Layer Card.  Although these are quick and easy to do, I find them quite difficult because I like to add a couple of layers of paper or card!  I also used the two colours, Regal Rose and Basic Grey, from yesterday's blog post, although I'm not sure you can see the sentiment clearly.
The inks are SU! and the two sentiments are from Tim Holtz.  I like the words on the sentiment as I feel they are very true!

God bless!

10 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card, Karen. The flourish and words are both so delicate. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely big stamp and the sentiment is beautiful. Fab CAS card. Caggy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Karen!
    I love how the elements overlap.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning sentiment and a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! So very pretty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks superb Karen
    So striking
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb card love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation and well thought out layout

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just beautiful. Love the flourish stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!