Followers

Sunday, 29 July 2012

CASology #3 - Fruit

Hi folks! 
I think I'm just about in time if I get this post done now for the CASology Challenge which this week is the word FRUIT.  The stamp I used for this card is a digi stamp that was a freebie but I can't remember where I got it from.  I coloured it with Promarkers, added some glitter and some gloss on the fruit, a cherry, and printed the little sentiment from my PC using a new font I downloaded from The Digi Chick called Fonnetta.



Thought for the Week
I was thinking about this week's challenge word and it got me to thinking...what does the Bible say about fruit?  Well, it was because Eve was tempted to eat the forbidden fruit that sin came into the world.  It was the blessed fruit of Mary's womb, the Lord Jesus Christ, who brought salvation into the world to deal with this sin.  Then for the Christian, in Galatians 5:22,23 the Bible says: 
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
meekness, temperance". 
 
The Christian is to be filled with these things when he or she is filled with the Holy Spirit.  Today, we should ask our heavenly Father to fill us with the fruit of the Spirit and help us to live a holy and godly life for His glory.

Thanks for looking and may God bless you today!

8 comments:

  1. Fruit is always better with cupcakes! (actually, everything's better with cupcakes!) Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the gloss and glitter! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cupcake with a cherry on top. Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this stamp too frm Paper smooches, is it cute right and love the creamy or yummy cupcakes in pink on your card...great CAS CARD...good luck with the challenge.

    I am joining the CASology challenge too my card is number 60 would you mind to see it on my blog?I would be so happy if you like to leave me some love too...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! Your coloring is wonderful and that cupcake is adorable all decked out in its gloss and glitter! Wonderfully done! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delicious looking cupcake and the cherry is just the finishing touch. This is my favorite Bible passage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply adorable, I love the touch of glitter :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!