Followers

Thursday, 5 July 2012

Double challenge!

Today I have a card that I made for two challenges:
get-attachment.aspx

I used Crumb Cake and (because I don't have Pink SU! colour) as close as I get could get to Pretty in Pink with my promarkers (Pale Pink and Baby Pink).
The little bird cage image is from Pink Petticoat and it is a digital image, coloured with the pink promarkers and also Caramel, then highlighted with SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  The card is SU! Crumb Cake and the papers are First Edition.



10 comments:

  1. You've created another pretty card this week! Love that sweet little bird in its cage and the glitter you added! All the patterns you used go together so nicely!! Thanks for playing along again at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Joining in the Passion for Promarkers challenge - good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments on my blog - I really appreciate them. I love this card, the birdcage is beautiful. Love Sharon - Your newest follower. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful use of the two colors...you pick it up in the papers and in the stamp...so sweet!! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Cute image, nice collection of DSP. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the layout and that adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Karen, love your cards. love the colours and the stamp they look gorgeous together x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I love this! Cute image and love the papers you've used. Thanks for joining in at PFP hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card...love the colour and image is super cute...thanks for playing with PFP this week..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Karen thanks for joining us at passion for promarkers this week
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!