Followers

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Missing you loads

Hi folks!  Yesterday I called to see my mum who is brilliant using the sewing machine and explained  to her about my little difficulties using my mini machine. Of course, when she looked at it, I hadn't actually threaded it properly which was why the thread kept breaking!  Anyway, SuperMum fixed it (thanks, mum!) and I was able to make this card with a random couple of rows of stitching.  It seemed like a good idea at the time and I quite like the effect of it, but it may not be to everyone's taste.  If you leave me a comment, please be kind and just humour me!
I am entering it into Less is More which is to make a One-Layer card with 3 things on it.  The stamp is a digi stamp (brilliant for being able to resize) from Pink Petticoat and I coloured it with Promarkers.  I am also, for the first time, entering it into CR84FN, which is to use the colours below.



Thanks for looking today!  And thanks, mum, for being so clever!!!



9 comments:

  1. Oh sweet! I love the bird cages and stitched circles - such fun! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birds and bird cages are so on trend at the moment aren't they? This is fab

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute images!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi K, love when you're off school, your blog goes into overdrive lol. So cute this wee card and the stitching effect is fab ..... aren't Mums just the best :) T xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Love the sweet little birds! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS design, I love these quirky images.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love those images they are simply sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super images, great stitched frame
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had to laugh after reading about your Mum's comments on the stitching. It is cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!