Followers

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Orange tree

Hi friends!  Hope the weather is good wherever you are.  Here in Northern Ireland, the weather has picked up a bit and it has been beautiful today...definitely a good time to get the bed sheets all washed!

So, for today's card.  This one is for friends of my mum who are very kind and thoughtful towards her, just to let them know that we appreciate what they do for her.
The stamp is a digi stamp from Pink Petticoat and I decided to colour it with different shades of orange.  The background papers are from Papertrey Ink.  I coloured this image with Promarkers and added some glitter for a bit of sparkle.



Thanks for looking today!

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Karen. Love the orange. One of my favourite colours at the moment.
    Love Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card with the colours you have used plus the tree-mendous sentiment x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!