Followers

Monday, 16 July 2012

Silhouette friend and get well cards

Hello everybody and a happy new Monday to you!  It's not always easy to be happy about Mondays but the good thing is we're heading towards the weekend again!  (I'm tring to be a half-full glass person instead of being a half-empty one!)

My card today is another one that I'm entering into WMS as we can enter as many times as we like!  The Cameo Creations stamps are, of course, from Waltzingmouse which I was able to get for free because they cost £9.00 and that is the prize for winning the Big Cheese which I won in June.  The little strip across the middle with similar looking silhouettes was done using simple Washi tape.  Easy peasy!  I also added a piece of ivory jute from The Ribbon Girls.


I also have another card which is for Freshly Made Sketches.  As you will see from the sketch, I have turned this one on its side.  It was quick and easy to make, again using washi tape.  The stamp on this card is a digi stamp from Meljen Designs.  Take a look there - the digi stamps are fab!  The plaster was coloured with Promarkers so I am also entering this into the I Love Promarkers Challenge which is to include Circles.


 
Enjoy the rest of your day!

13 comments:

  1. So many special touches...I love the rectangle die cut and the washi tape and the touch of mesh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Fun image for a get well soon card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are wonderful! Your bandaid card is so sweet and sure to be appreciated by anyone feeling poorly. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have put together some lovely cards! I love the heart pattern on the ribbon of the "get well" card - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a couple of pretty cards! I just love that band-aid! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice! Both cards are great!Love from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Love the cameo - so elegant looking, and the bandaid with the heart just has to make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. two awesome cards.....hope you have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both cards but I do like the cameo one best I think...simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cameo card - it's very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that cameo card! The black with the kraft and that strip behind the large image are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are very lovely!! I love the colors you used! Very pretty!! Thanks for playing with the WMSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards. The bottom one is sweet, but I am a sucker for a silhouette. The frame in the top card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!