Followers

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Sing with a thankful heart!

Hello everyone!  I hope you are well today.
I would like to share with you a card with a cute image I have downloaded from DigiStamp Boutique called 'Cute Bird Collection'.  I am entering this card into the monthly DigiStamp Boutique competition.


 Isn't this little image sweet?  I coloured it with Promarkers.  The papers are new ones from Echo Park called Sweet Day and the little pompoms are from Ribbon Girls.  The sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I am also entering this card into Word Art Wednesday.

Take care today!

4 comments:

  1. I just love this card. The image and sentiment are darling! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday, and have a GREAT week!
    Blessings,
    Karen L.
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, Karen. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is SO SWEET! You created a delightful,joyful card. Thank you for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday~it's a blessing to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful and stunning creation...thanks for joining in with our competition at DigiStamp Boutique...Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!