Followers

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Sweet Sugar Nellie

Good morning and Happy Wednesday to you!
Today I have a sweet card to share with you which I made for a lady who is an encouragement to me.  She actually makes me feel like a queen, as if I was someone important ;)
The sketch I used for this is from Sugar Nellie (the image is 'Erin' from Funky Kits) and the colour scheme is from Dieing for a Challenge (which is to use pink & green and also a die or dies from Dies to Die For).  Three of the dies I used are My Favorite Things Die-namics dies - the corner die, the mini banner die and the doily.  The scalloped edge was done with a Tim Holtz die.  For the sketch we also have the option of adding flowers but I felt that, because there are plenty of flowers on the Spring Drop paper, I'd be better not to overdo it and I just added the little charm.

FiChallenge87 (FlowerPower)

And here is my card following this detailed sketch


Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

  1. what a sweet card, fabby papers too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sugar Bowl.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen

    Beautiful card - such a lovely image. Love the layout of the card and the papers you have used are fab.

    Thank you for joining us at Die-ing for a Challenge this month and the very best of luck.

    I hope you will be able to join in the fun with us next month.

    Toodles

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is really pretty great colours too, thanks for joining us at Die-ing for a Challenge this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!