Followers

Friday, 20 July 2012

What makes you happy?

Well, here we are - Friday again!  Where do the days go?  They are flying past in a flash.
Today's post is for the CASology  challenge, where the inspiring word is 'HAPPY'.  So, I thought, what makes me happy?  It didn't take long to come up with the answer - home and family.  So when I remembered this stamp set I got from Purple Onion Designs by Stephanie Ackerman, I knew it would be perfect for this card.  Paper-pieced, it was quick and simple.  It will also do perfectly for a friend who is moving house today.


The papers are Echo Park (Sweet Day).
So, I hope your day (and weekend) is a HAPPY one!

God bless.


7 comments:

  1. You're right - home makes us happy (most of the time! lol). I'm so happy you played along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful interpretation of this week's cue word! Love it! Love the paper piecing on this! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, excellent paper piecing. Wonderful thought behind your card theme. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Stephanie's POD stamps and you've paper pieced them gorgeously here!
    Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saweeeeeeet! Happy, happy! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kinda card - LOVE it! :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!