Followers

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Back again...and so soon!

Please don't laugh!  Yes, it's me again with another card for the CASology challenge to make a card with the cue word 'LEAF'.  I know, I haven't blogged for a couple of months and then suddenly I have two cards in one day!!  I just got these new WPlus9 dies yesterday (from Make the Day Special)and couldn't wait to use them and one of them contains leaves so...perfect!

I used Soft Suede for the base colour and cut the 'Thanks' word (Memory Box die)from the same colour to make it look like the word is embossed into the card.  Then I die cut my little leaf (Certainly Celery) and the bird from WPlus9 which I popped up with foam pads.  No stamping at all in this card but still quick and simple!




6 comments:

  1. another lovely card for the challenge... thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet ~ I really like how you used the same color for the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet little dotty bird! Thanks for playing along again with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I always love a bird card and your sentiment is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN! Love the tone on tone sentiment and the pop of colours on your focal image! I'm glad you were so inspired that you made two for this week's Cue Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog and art are beautiful, Karen. I have a lovely Christian challenge blog, and I would just LOVE to have you play along with us and share your art with us. I hope you will stop by and join us, and that our fellowship will be a blessing to you!
    Hope to see you soon,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!