Followers

Monday, 22 October 2012

I'm so grateful for you...

Good morning, friends and fellow crafters!  I hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely crisp Autumn weather we are having (well, it is like that here in Northern Ireland).

My card for today is for the Challenge over at the Ribbon Girls and it is a colour challenge, using the picture below for inspiration.


I recently got some new leaf dies which are oh so pretty (Joy Crafts).  The sentiment is from Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink).  At this time of year, we, as Christians, do not celebrate Hallowe'en but we do thank the Lord for all His bountiful blessings to us.  Apart from my salvation, my greatest blessing is my family and I made this card for my mum, who has been getting tests recently regarding her cancer.  Mum, I'd just like you to know that I really do appreciate you and am praying for you!  You'll get this card in the post in the next day or two ; )



Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. I love the details in those dies and I love how you have showcased them with this wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I have those Joy Craft leaf dies and love them too - the embossing is so beautiful when using them - your clean and simple design on this leafy wreath card is so lovely! Hopefully and prayerfully your Mum's tests give you all good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful leaves and I sincerely hope the tests your Mother is having will bring peace of mind and good news for her and all her family. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your leafy wreath! Beautiful. ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab take on the sketch, creative but simple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!