Followers

Monday, 29 October 2012

No 1 Niece

Hello friends!  Happy Monday to you!  I'm off work this week for the Half Term break and have just washed the floors in the bathroom and ensuite, so I'm blogging while I'm waiting for them to dry ; )

I've just discovered that my card from last week with the frame and leaves was chosen as a 'Cut Above' over at the Paper Players.  What fun!


It was my niece's birthday on Friday past and I made her this card.  She loved the feel of the little pompoms.  I don't think my photos are very clear as the light was not good, but there is a lot of glitter.



I also made this card for my son to give to his wee cousin. This image is from Pink Petticoat and was coloured with Promarkers. 



Have a lovely week!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I'm just catching up! What a lovely post, congratulations on your "Cut Above" achievement, your entry was just fab! C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous cards - love the pompoms on the first one & the button embellishments on the 2nd :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that niece card, so sweet and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!