Followers

Friday, 2 November 2012

25th Birthday!

Good morning!  I just wanted to post a card for a couple of challenges before I go out for coffee with my daughter and her husband.  It will be his birthday on Sunday and I wanted to make a card that has an autumn feel to it, so here it is.

I am entering this card into two challenges -
The image is a Digi Stamp from Meljens Designs and the little embossed leaf is Joy Crafts.  I coloured this with Promarkers.


I love these autumn colours.  Even though it is very cold outside, these colours are inclined to give a feeling of warmth and comfort, just another one of God's blessings that He sends to cheer us along the way!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Karen! Happy birthday to your hubby! I'm sure he'll love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree - what a richly warm card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    it was lovely to see you today at Paperworks.I hope you enjoyed your visit. And yes, I had a delicious bowl of broccoli and bacon soup with wheaten bread in "the loft" for lunch. Thanks for intorducing yourself and making me feel welcome, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect fall birthday card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!