Followers

Saturday, 10 November 2012

CAS(e) this sketch #5

Hi again!  I had a bit more time than I thought so here is post two for today!  I made this card for the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge and it will be the perfect wedding card for a friend of mine who is getting married in a couple of weeks' time.  This is a great challenge, I really like the sketches they do here...well done, Jackie!

I used washi tape for the sentiment strip and three little buttons.  Simples!

 



Thanks for looking again!

14 comments:

  1. How cute is this card with those 3 heart-shaped buttons! I love the washi tape sentiment - very clever idea to use that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch and I love those little heart buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use a washi tape sentiment!!! Super sweet card! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect take on the sketch. Gorgeous. Love all your cards
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very beautiful. Your heart buttons are extreme cute ... Like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a terrific card. Great Idea using washi tape and the cute buttons. Very original

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely adore this card, you told me about washi tape and I still haven't looked it up ........ guess what i'm off to do now lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how clean and simple this is! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple and sweet, those buttons are perfect. I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen

    So simple and yet so lovely .. .. this is just gorgeous! Love it! As you say a brilliant wedding card.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Karen! So simple but really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous design! love it!

    Happy 2013

    Vicky :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!