Followers

Monday, 5 November 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #122


Bountiful Baskets Additions

Hello everyone!  Today I have a card for you which I'm entering into WMS Challenge #122.  I am using a little set that I'd forgotten that I have, called Bountiful Baskets Additions.  The little pocket was cut out using a die from WPlus9.  This is an American company but if you go here to Make the Day Special you can purchase them in the UK.  Love these!

Love Notes Die


 I love pumpkins and I especially like the sentiment on this card.  Sometimes we have difficult situations to face in life, but the Lord tells us in the Scriptures to be thankful at all times, not just when things are going well for us.  Not an easy thing to do but we must look for the positive things amid our trials and FIND something to be thankful for, even when we feel there is nothing good.  This is a challenge in itself, but the Lord gives His people the grace they need for every situation. 

Here is the sketch for this week's challenge:


I apologise for the poor quality of this photo, but I had to take it at night and I'm not allowed to open my new Light Studio Box from my son until my birthday!

Take care and God bless! 






12 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, lovely card. It was great to meet you at Paperworks on Saturday. I really enjoyed the day and I hope you did too! Maybe see you there again some time...Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Pumpkins are adorable nestled In the pocket!! Pic is fine but.....I would be dying to open it....B-Day come soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkin image - sweet way to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumpkins in the pocket are adorable! Love all the chevron stripes of color! Happy Birthday - sounds like your son knows exactly what you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's so SWEET! Love the pumpkins in the patterned pocket (say that 10 times fast, heee!). The sentiment you chose is so fitting for your theme. The teeny little heart and soft shading are the perfect finishing touches :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your pumpkins in the pocket! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and great colours! I love those pumpkins too, and they're perfect in that little pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Karen, I love that cute little chevron pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! LOVE your take on the sketch!
    Have a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clean lines, this is super sweet, and a great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great combination of stamps and dies! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Och Karen, I love this wee pocket full of pumpkins!! such a neat combination of goodies!! such fun! Thank you so much for playing along with our Waltzingmouse sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!