Followers

Monday, 21 January 2013

CAS Colours and Sketches # 8

Hello friends!  Today I have a card that I made for my friend's birthday which was on Saturday.  She is having a hard time with sickness in her family at the minute, so I'm hoping this cheers her up.  I love the three colours that are used in this colour Challenge over here at CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge # 8


I'm not sure if my card is CAS enough but there's no harm in trying ; )


This is a cute stamp set by WPlus9 that I got from USA called Funky Flowers.  It was being discontinued so I got it at a very good price.  I love the way you can mix and match all the different images to get so many variations.  It's a perfect set for colour challenges.  The scalloped and embossed edge is an SU! die and embossing folder and the ribbon is Melon Mambo, also from SU!

Thank you for looking today.  Hope you have a good week.

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Karen. I love the sentiment and flowers are beautiful
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, your card is gorgeous!! love those stamps, I am a fan of Wplus9 :) :) have a fab day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those funky flowers - so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen this is a cute, funky stamp set and you have made a really happy card that I am sure your friend will love. Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colour and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, Karen and perfectly CAS I think! Those flower stamps are lovely. Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's very CAS and great use of our colour combo. Love that funky flower stamp and the polka dot ribbon.Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT this week


    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this!!! Your geometric flowers are amazing! If you have some time, I'd love to see what you would make of our challenges at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so fun - love that garden! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty Karen. The flowers are cute and I love the scallopy border.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen, Love the funky stamps. Super CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card, karen... love those funky flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card Karen, love those sweet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karen this is perfect for our challenge this week at CAS - Colours and Sketches, thank you so much for joining in with this gorgeous card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card so pretty! love the stamp!
    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!