Followers

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

I Heart You!

I had a bit of a panic when I looked at the time left on the CAS(E) this sketch blog...I only had 48 minutes to left to get my card made, photographed and blogged but I have just managed to get it done!  I am also entering this card into my new found challenge blog, Addicted to CAS which asks us to use embossing.  This is the sketch above and here is my card:

Actually, it nearly always seems to be the case that I am happier with the cards I make in a rush as opposed to the ones I spend ages over!
The card is lovely pearlised card I got in a shop near Belfast, as are the buttons (oh look, the glue is still wet on the bottom middle heart!!!) and the twine is Cotton Candy.  The sentiment is MFT.  I used a SU! embossing folder to create the little hearts.

Thanks for looking today!


16 comments:

  1. Oh this is perfect for CAS(E) this Sketch love those heart buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same way - the cards that I spend hours working on and re-working are NOT my favorites. I guess the quick ones are just instinct and your instincts are perfect!! Love those simple hearts and bit of twine! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this minimalist take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, the tiny pink heart buttons are darling! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute what a great idea! love the embossing too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and LOVE your cards too!

    hugs me your new follower! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those sweet little heart buttons! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great take on the sketch, love it! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, Karen, sweet little heart buttons and perfectly matched embossing! Well done on timing ... 48 mins to make, photo, blog and link ... wow! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I LOVE those partial embossing. The ribbon finishes the card perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah I love this card Karen, very very sweet and love those buttons!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Karen - love this CASe sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at A2CAS for our embossing challenge.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on making an adorable card and entering into our challenge all in less than 48 mins, you have certainly been successful with this speedy creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS during our Embossing challenge. Hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Karen

    What a gorgeous card .. .. I love it!!!

    Super neat embossing and of course I love the little button hearts!

    Great take on the sketch.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Karen. So simple but absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the embossed background and those little hearts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!