Followers

Saturday, 9 February 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #14

Hello and I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.  I hope you don't have to work on a Saturday!  I love having a bit of craft time while my hubby washes the cars and does other boring stuff like that!

Today I have a card to show you that I made for a work colleague who wanted it for her friend.  Once again, it was quick and easy and I'm pretty happy with the finished product.

I used the lovely and simple sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch (love these! They're never too complicated).  Although there is a heart on the sketch, it can be any shape you wish.  I chose to make a sweet little rose with a die I've had for a while and I used my new Stampin' Up! papers.  I also added the cute sentiment "You mean SO much to SO many people" and on the inside it says "{One of them is ME}".  Isn't that lovely?  I also used a few pearls for added dimension.




Thanks for looking today.  I hope you have a good weekend!


8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so beautiful! Such an elegant card and your bright flower is perfect!
    Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and elegant, Karen! The soft grey is lovely with the pop of red. I've just awarded you a Liebster award, hop over to my blog and check it out! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colours - I love that pop of colour provided by the rose. And the pearls make it very elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A clean and simple beauty. ;-) I love the pop of color, and the pearls are a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen,

    This is so pretty. I just adore the various patterned paper and the bright flower just adds that extra "pop"!

    I am right there with you with the softback versus hardback (books}. You know exactly what I mean. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card- I love the pop of color! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous choice of patterned papers and I love that sweet rose! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully elegant, Karen ... love the colours, those perfectly placed pearls and the little rose ... it really pops! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!