Followers

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Kraft and Kreme

KRAFT & KREME
Two colours to be used in this week's challenge over at Less is More

Now, I have to admit that, once again, this photo was taken in a rush, just before I headed out to work.  Do you see the condensation on the windows?  I woke up to a winter wonderland, thick, heavy snow!  Thankfully it has all gone now but more is forecast for tomorrow.

Anyway, I had just received this lovely designer paper from SU! and it's perfect for this challenge.  I also decorated a little gift box with the same paper and some crochet trim and filled it with little Hershey sweets.

A very quick and simple card, and the box didn't take long either.  My friend in work was thrilled with it (I know she always appreciates my handmade gifts which is why she always gets them!!!).


9 comments:

  1. what a lovely set, karen... i can see why your coworker loves your little gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set, Karen! That designer paper was perfect for the challenge! Love that cute little box. Did you make the box? I also usually give my handmade items to those I "know" will appreciate my work! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thanks for your comment. I didn't make the box, I bought it in a pack of 10 flat packed which you just stick & fold. Kx

      Delete
  3. i just love this paper

    fab set karen

    Thanks for joining us at our 2nd birthday celebrations this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What super projects Karen!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and sweet gift box. Gorgeous papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous card and gift box Karen, im sure your friend will be well pleased :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and gift box set, Karen ... what a super idea for your co-worker ... and an added bonus that she appreciates it so much too! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card and gift box Karen :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!