Followers

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Simply wonderful!

Hello friends and a warm welcome to my newest followers, Vicky, Jo and Carole Ann.
I have had a very busy couple of weeks and  only managed to get crafting today.  Just last week I signed up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I have got some lovely new stamps to use. I've missed a few of my favourite challenges but I did get this card made for The Colour Throwdown Challenge.


These are some of my favourite of the SU! colours.  My flower is coloured with watercolour crayon, Regal Rose , although in the picture it actually looks like Pretty in Pink and the stem is Old Olive.  The image and sentiment are inked in Crumb Cake, while the card is Pretty in Pink as is the little brad.  The lovely ribbon is Regal Rose grosgrain.


Unfortunately the days are still quite dark at the minute and I am finding it difficult to take a good photo so it looks quite pale.

If you would like to order any SU! products, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Karen. The image is lovely and the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!