Followers

Monday, 18 February 2013

Three cards! (part 1)

Hello and welcome to my newest follower!
 
Today I have three cards to show you, two for the same challenge and one other.
Firstly, this card was made for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge #15 and also for Dynamic Duos, which is to use Tempting Turqouise and Basic Black.
 
 
The sentiment is Stampin' Up! and very sweet...the inside says 'That makes you one in a million'.
 
This second card is also for Dynamic Duos and this time I have used a cloud.
 

 
 
 
 Thanks for popping by today!  Hope you have a good week.
 


11 comments:

  1. Two wonderful cards! So glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning cards!! love your work Karen :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all. I really will have to try some less is more cards as they are stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! First of all, I want to welcome you to my blog, and secondly I want to say WOW! Your cards are stunning hun! I am now your newest follower too! :))
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your cards but my favorite is the 2nd one! Great job on the sketch, I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your cards are fabulous. Love the fun sentiment on the first card and those glittery blue raindrops are so sweet.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both adorable! I love the little blue pearls and the cut out heart on the pocket! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome cards :) love the rain drops. so creative

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these are absolutely darling!! I especially love the cloud and rain - being from Seattle, that stuff is very familiar to me! LOL Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, both are adorable but I love the sentiment on the one that says "don't be blue", so adorable!! Thanks for joining us this week on the Dynamic Duos challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!