Followers

Saturday, 2 March 2013

Dinky bags and more!

Hello friends and followers!
Sorry I haven't been about recently...just been very busy.
So, I have a few cards for today and a couple of cute little bags that I just made for gifts for certain people.

First up is this card which I made for a trio of challenges:
donut dreams 



This next one is for two of the above challenges - Less is More and CAS-Fridays.



And these two are for no challenge but I made one for my daughter and the other for a friend in work.  I love this Calypso Coral colour - very vibrant!




And finally, for today's post are these two totally dinky little bags made with the Stampin' Up! purse die.  One is made from paper, the other from card with paper added.  The little buttons are Card Candi.


Inside I put about 4 Hershey Kisses.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


15 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Karen, and what cute gift bags.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful cards Karen!! loving these little treat bags too :) and last but not least loooove your new blog makeover!!! I loove pink!! ♥ blessings and hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Karen, like the soft tones. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Karen - I love the colour schemes. The little purses are beautiful!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Karen, you've been busy, what an amazing array of projects ... and great challenge combining! Lovely selection of colours on each and those little purses are adorable! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so soft and pretty and I can clearly see the inspiration of the pink donuts! yum! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous little cards
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Karen, love the Calypso Coral, you have me hooked on callenges lol You do know I stalk you ..... right haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty background stamping!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty stamping!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creations! Your cards are so soft and pretty. Those purses are adorable! It's been awhile since I've made something other than a card. Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great projects!! thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, those are some awesome projects you are sharing! I love, love the soft floral background for the wallpaper challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Karen

    What a fabulous post .. .. I love everything you have made .. .. especially the cute little handbags!

    Hope all is good with you. Sorry for being a stranger .. .. it has been a super busy week!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!