Followers

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Fusion and Friend

Good morning folks (depending where you live, of course!) and thank you for looking in today.  Welcome to my newest follower too. 
Today's card is for the new challenge called Fusion by Jackie Rockwell and also it's for the Addicted to CAS Challenge which is to use the word 'Friend'.  I'm quite pleased by how this card turned out.  I used my new SU! Pinwheel die and the sentiment is also SU!.  Nip over to the new Fusion challenge and check it out.  They give you three challenges in one.  You can use the sketch on its own, the colour inspiration on its own or combine them both to make a Fusion!
 

 
Thank you for stopping by.

 

9 comments:

  1. I adore pinwheels! This is so CUTE Karen! So glad you played along with us in our very first Fusion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cheerful - I love all of the happy patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful pinwheels. Thank you so much for joining us at the first Fusion Hypothesis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I love the pinwheels!! This is a fabulous card!! So happy that you joined us for the first Fusion challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pinwheels Karen!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the first FUSION challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this...I need the pinwheel die! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these amazing colors of chevrons. Love the pinwheels. So glad you joined us this week at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, the bright bold colours and design and the fab pinwheels very striking and beautifully CAS. Thanks so much for joining s this time at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I hope you have been blessed!